Wednesday, December 25, 2013

About Mixing

So I have been baking for a really long time now, but I have always kept it simple. I don't have any fancy equipment that I use to get things done. No stand mixers or food processors. Just my spoons and whisks and paddles. I know this probably sounds really crazy, but I simply can't afford really fancy things at the moment, and I'm not going to stop baking because of it.

But lately I came to the realization that I don't even have the one less expensive tool that could help make things easier for me! I don't even have a hand mixer. This is the most obvious tool for any baker on a budget, but for some reason it seemed to have completely evaded my thoughts until now. So now I am on the hunt for a good heavy duty hand mixer. Something that will get the mixing done for me but something not overly expensive either, because let's face it, I'm not rich.

I found this sit that has reviews on the best hand mixers, so I'm hopeful that one of these will be good. I don't really have the time to go around researching every hand mixer that ever existed, so I'm sure one of these are going to handle the job just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment